Impact of variability in adherence to HIV antiretroviral therapy on the immunovirological response and mortality
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Medical Research Methodology
AbstractSeveral previous studies have shown relationships between adherence to HIV antiretroviral therapy (ART) and the viral load, the CD4 cell count, or mortality. However, the impact of variability in adherence to ART on the immunovirological response does not seem to have been investigated yet.
PublisherBioMed Central (Springer Science)
- Improved virologic outcomes over time for HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy in a cohort from Rio de Janeiro, 1997-2011.
- Authors: Martin DA, Luz PM, Lake JE, Clark JL, Veloso VG, Moreira RI, Cardoso SW, Klausner JD, Grinsztejn B
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 11
- Evaluation of treatment outcomes for patients on first-line regimens in US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) clinics in Uganda: predictors of virological and immunological response from RV288 analyses.
- Authors: Crawford KW, Wakabi S, Magala F, Kibuuka H, Liu M, Hamm TE
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Concurrent use of comedications reduces adherence to antiretroviral therapy among HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Cantudo-Cuenca MR, Jiménez-Galán R, Almeida-Gonzalez CV, Morillo-Verdugo R
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Optimal antiretroviral therapy adherence as evaluated by CASE index score tool is associated with virological suppression in HIV-infected adults in Dakar, Senegal.
- Authors: Byabene AK, Fortes-Déguénonvo L, Niang K, Manga MN, Bulabula ANH, Nachega JB, Seydi M
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Factors Influencing Antiretroviral Adherence and Virological Outcomes in People Living with HIV in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- Authors: Gare J, Kelly-Hanku A, Ryan CE, David M, Kaima P, Imara U, Lote N, Crowe SM, Hearps AC
- Issue date: 2015