Good clinical outcomes from a seven years holistic program of fistula repair in Guinea
Beavogui, A H
Barry, T H
Hinderaker, S G
De Brouwere, V
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFemale genital fistula remains a public health concern in developing countries. From January 2007 to September 2013, the Fistula Care project, managed by EngenderHealth in partnership with the Ministry of Health, and supported by USAID, integrated fistula repair services in the maternity wards of general hospitals in Guinea. The objective of this article is to present and discuss the clinical outcomes of 7 years of work involving 2116 women repaired in three hospitals across the country.
- Factors associated with the failure of obstetric fistula repair in Guinea: implications for practice.
- Authors: Delamou A, Delvaux T, Beavogui AH, Toure A, Kolié D, Sidibé S, Camara M, Diallo K, Barry TH, Diallo M, Leveque A, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 8
- Characteristics, management, and outcomes of repair of rectovaginal fistula among 1100 consecutive cases of female genital tract fistula in Ethiopia.
- Authors: Browning A, Whiteside S
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Factors associated with loss to follow-up in women undergoing repair for obstetric fistula in Guinea.
- Authors: Delamou A, Delvaux T, Utz B, Camara BS, Beavogui AH, Cole B, Levin K, Diallo M, Millimono S, Barry TH, El Ayadi AM, Zhang WH, De Brouwere V
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Characteristics and surgical success of patients presenting for repair of obstetric fistula in western Kenya.
- Authors: Hawkins L, Spitzer RF, Christoffersen-Deb A, Leah J, Mabeya H
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Obstetric fistula in Niger: 6-month postoperative follow-up of 384 patients from the Danja Fistula Center.
- Authors: Ouedraogo I, Payne C, Nardos R, Adelman AJ, Wall LL
- Issue date: 2018 Mar