Risk of death among those awaiting treatment for HIV infection in Zimbabwe: adolescents are at particular risk
Saint-Sauveur, Jean F
Viñoles, Mari C
Ferrand, Rashida A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMortality among HIV-positive adults awaiting antiretroviral therapy (ART) has previously been found to be high. Here, we compare adolescent pre-ART mortality to that of adults in a public sector HIV care programme in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
PublisherInternational AIDS Society
- HIV-infected adolescents in southern Africa can achieve good treatment outcomes: results from a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Shroufi A, Gunguwo H, Dixon M, Nyathi M, Ndebele W, Saint-Sauveur JF, Taziwa F, Ferreyra C, Viñoles MC, Ferrand RA
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 31
- Relationship Between Time to Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy and Treatment Outcomes: A Cohort Analysis of ART Eligible Adolescents in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Vogt F, Rehman AM, Kranzer K, Nyathi M, Van Griensven J, Dixon M, Ndebele W, Gunguwo H, Colebunders R, Ndlovu M, Apollo T, Ferrand RA
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 1
- Loss to follow-up among children and adolescents growing up with HIV infection: age really matters.
- Authors: Kranzer K, Bradley J, Musaazi J, Nyathi M, Gunguwo H, Ndebele W, Dixon M, Ndhlovu M, Rehman A, Khan P, Vogt F, Apollo T, Ferrand RA
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 17
- Retention and mortality outcomes from a community-supported public-private HIV treatment programme in Myanmar.
- Authors: Mburu G, Paing AZ, Myint NN, Di W, Thu KH, Ram M, Hoffmann CJ, Wang B, Naing S
- Issue date: 2016
- Loss to follow-up before and after initiation of antiretroviral therapy in HIV facilities in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Tweya H, Oboho IK, Gugsa ST, Phiri S, Rambiki E, Banda R, Mwafilaso J, Munthali C, Gupta S, Bateganya M, Maida A
- Issue date: 2018