Evaluation of a systematic substitution of zidovudine for stavudine-based HAART in a program setting in rural Cambodia
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières OCB, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Chronic Diseases Clinic, Donkeo Provincial Referral Hospital, Ministry of Health, Takeo, Cambodia; Médecins Sans Frontières OCB, Brussels, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
- Haematological changes after switching from stavudine to zidovudine in HIV-infected children receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Aurpibul L, Puthanakit T, Sirisanthana T, Sirisanthana V
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Safe substitution to zidovudine among HIV-infected patients initiated on stavudine-containing highly active antiretroviral therapy from a resource-limited setting.
- Authors: Kumarasamy N, Venkatesh KK, Devaleenol B, Saghayam S, Manohar D, Poongulali S, Yepthomi T, Ambrose P, Solomon S, Mayer KH
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Response to zidovudine/didanosine-containing combination antiretroviral therapy among HIV-1 subtype C-infected adults in Botswana: two-year outcomes from a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Bussmann H, Wester CW, Thomas A, Novitsky V, Okezie R, Muzenda T, Gaolathe T, Ndwapi N, Mawoko N, Widenfelt E, Moyo S, Musonda R, Mine M, Makhema J, Moffat H, Essex M, Degruttola V, Marlink RG
- Issue date: 2009 May 1
- An open randomized controlled trial of zidovudine plus lamivudine versus stavudine plus lamivudine.
- Authors: Foudraine NA, de Jong JJ, Jan Weverling G, van Benthem BH, Maas J, Keet IP, Jurriaans S, Roos MT, Vandermeulen K, de Wolf F, Lange JM
- Issue date: 1998 Aug 20
- Changes in hematologic parameters and efficacy of thymidine analogue-based, highly active antiretroviral therapy: a meta-analysis of six prospective, randomized, comparative studies.
- Authors: Moyle G, Sawyer W, Law M, Amin J, Hill A
- Issue date: 2004 Jan