Evaluation of a systematic substitution of zidovudine for stavudine-based HAART in a program setting in rural Cambodia
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières OCB, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Chronic Diseases Clinic, Donkeo Provincial Referral Hospital, Ministry of Health, Takeo, Cambodia; Médecins Sans Frontières OCB, Brussels, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
- Haematological changes after switching from stavudine to zidovudine in HIV-infected children receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Aurpibul L, Puthanakit T, Sirisanthana T, Sirisanthana V
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Response to highly active antiretroviral therapy among severely immuno-compromised HIV-infected patients in Cambodia.
- Authors: Madec Y, Laureillard D, Pinoges L, Fernandez M, Prak N, Ngeth C, Moeung S, Song S, Balkan S, Ferradini L, Quillet C, Fontanet A
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 30
- Hematologic changes associated with Zidovudine following single-drug substitution from stavudine in a home-based AIDS care program in rural Uganda.
- Authors: Forna F, Moore D, Mermin J, Brooks JT, Were W, Buchacz K, Campbell JD, Downing R, Borkowf CB, Weidle PJ
- Issue date: 2009 Mar-Apr
- Incidence of treatment-limiting toxicity with stavudine-based antiretroviral therapy in Cambodia: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Phan V, Thai S, Choun K, Lynen L, van Griensven J
- Issue date: 2012
- Safe substitution to zidovudine among HIV-infected patients initiated on stavudine-containing highly active antiretroviral therapy from a resource-limited setting.
- Authors: Kumarasamy N, Venkatesh KK, Devaleenol B, Saghayam S, Manohar D, Poongulali S, Yepthomi T, Ambrose P, Solomon S, Mayer KH
- Issue date: 2009 Nov