Evaluation of a systematic substitution of zidovudine for stavudine-based HAART in a program setting in rural Cambodia
AffiliationMédecins Sans Frontières OCB, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Chronic Diseases Clinic, Donkeo Provincial Referral Hospital, Ministry of Health, Takeo, Cambodia; Médecins Sans Frontières OCB, Brussels, Belgium
MetadataShow full item record
- Haematological changes after switching from stavudine to zidovudine in HIV-infected children receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Aurpibul L, Puthanakit T, Sirisanthana T, Sirisanthana V
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Changes in hematologic parameters and efficacy of thymidine analogue-based, highly active antiretroviral therapy: a meta-analysis of six prospective, randomized, comparative studies.
- Authors: Moyle G, Sawyer W, Law M, Amin J, Hill A
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Prevalence of anaemia in HIV-infected children at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada.
- Authors: Okechukwu AA, Gambo D, Okechukwu IO
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Mar
- Assessment of adipokine expression and mitochondrial toxicity in HIV patients with lipoatrophy on stavudine- and zidovudine-containing regimens.
- Authors: Jones SP, Qazi N, Morelese J, Lebrecht D, Sutinen J, Yki-Jărvinen H, Back DJ, Pirmohamed M, Gazzard BG, Walker UA, Moyle GJ
- Issue date: 2005 Dec 15
- Response to highly active antiretroviral therapy among severely immuno-compromised HIV-infected patients in Cambodia.
- Authors: Madec Y, Laureillard D, Pinoges L, Fernandez M, Prak N, Ngeth C, Moeung S, Song S, Balkan S, Ferradini L, Quillet C, Fontanet A
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 30