MetadataShow full item record
- Tuberculosis deaths averted by implementation of the DOTS strategy in Kazakhstan.
- Authors: Favorov M, Belilovsky E, Aitmagambetova I, Ismailov S, White ME, Chorba T
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Revised international definitions in tuberculosis control: comments from the Aral Sea Area tuberculosis programme.
- Authors: Falzon D
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- To treat or not to treat? Implementation of DOTS in Central Asia.
- Authors: Cox H, Hargreaves S
- Issue date: 2003 Mar 1
- Status report on RNTCP- 3Q 2006. Pursuing high quality DOTS services.
- Authors: Chauhan LS
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Why do tuberculosis patients default in Tashkent City, Uzbekistan? A qualitative study.
- Authors: Hasker E, Khodjikhanov M, Sayfiddinova S, Rasulova G, Yuldashova U, Uzakova G, Butabekov I, Veen J, van der Werf MJ, Lefèvre P
- Issue date: 2010 Sep