Assessing antimalarial efficacy in a time of change to artemisinin-based combination therapies: The role of Médecins Sans Frontières
AuthorsGuthmann, J P
van den Broek, I
Van Herp, M
Kindermans, J M
Guerin, P J
AffiliationEpicentre, Paris, France; Departement de Maladies Infectieuses, Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Saint Maurice, France; Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom; Medecins Sans Frontieres, London, United Kingdom; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Centre for Infectious Disease Control, National Institute of Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Paris, France; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Brussels, Belgium; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Geneva, Switzerland; Medecins Sans Frontieres, Barcelona, Spain; Disease Control in Emergencies, Department of Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
- Considerations on the mechanism of action of artemisinin antimalarials: part 1--the 'carbon radical' and 'heme' hypotheses.
- Authors: Haynes RK, Cheu KW, N'Da D, Coghi P, Monti D
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Artemisinin resistance in Plasmodium falciparum: what is it really?
- Authors: Ferreira PE, Culleton R, Gil JP, Meshnick SR
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Quantifying the pharmacology of antimalarial drug combination therapy.
- Authors: Hastings IM, Hodel EM, Kay K
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 8
- Assessing the asymptomatic reservoir and dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine effectiveness in a low transmission setting threatened by artemisinin resistant Plasmodium falciparum.
- Authors: Falq G, Van Den Bergh R, De Smet M, Etienne W, Nguon C, Rekol H, Imwong M, Dondorp A, Kindermans JM
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 1
- Efficacy of antimalarial treatment in Guinea: in vivo study of two artemisinin combination therapies in Dabola and molecular markers of resistance to sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine in N'Zérékoré.
- Authors: Bonnet M, Roper C, Félix M, Coulibaly L, Kankolongo GM, Guthmann JP
- Issue date: 2007 May 3