Adapting the DOTS framework for tuberculosis control to the management of non-communicable diseases in sub-Saharan Africa
AffiliationClinical HIV Unit, Ministry of Health, Lilongwe, Malawi; Family Health International, Malawi Country Office, Lilongwe, Malawi; London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom; Lighthouse Trust, Lilongwe, Malawi; International Training and Education Center on HIV, University of Washington, Seattle, WA; Médecins Sans Frontières, Operational Research Medical Department, Luxembourg; International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Paris, France
MetadataShow full item record
- Tuberculosis in sub-Saharan Africa: a regional assessment of the impact of the human immunodeficiency virus and National Tuberculosis Control Program quality.
- Authors: Cantwell MF, Binkin NJ
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- World TB Day 2010: eradicating tuberculosis in sub-Saharan Africa needs effective and committed north-south partnerships.
- Authors: Marais B, Hoelscher M, Mwaba P, Dheda K, Zumla A
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 8
- Scale up: meeting targets in global tuberculosis control.
- Authors: Elzinga G, Raviglione MC, Maher D
- Issue date: 2004 Mar 6
- Will DOTS do it? A reappraisal of tuberculosis control in countries with high rates of HIV infection.
- Authors: De Cock KM, Chaisson RE
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- The tuberculosis emergency in Africa: opportunities and strategies for action.
- Authors: Walley J, Chukwu J
- Issue date: 1995