JournalThe British Journal of General Practice: the Journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners
PublisherRoyal College of General Practitioners
- "Village health works" in Burundi.
- Authors: Rybak N
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Cutting care.
- Authors: Aylward JM
- Issue date: 1991 May
- Health prioritization: the case of Chile.
- Authors: Vargas V, Poblete S
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- The humanitarian emergency in Burundi: evaluation of the operational strategy for management of nutritional crisis.
- Authors: Rossi L, Verna D, Villeneuve SL
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- What are the economic consequences for households of illness and of paying for health care in low- and middle-income country contexts?
- Authors: McIntyre D, Thiede M, Dahlgren G, Whitehead M
- Issue date: 2006 Feb