MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe British Journal of General Practice: the Journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners
PublisherRoyal College of General Practitioners
- "Village health works" in Burundi.
- Authors: Rybak N
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Cutting care.
- Authors: Aylward JM
- Issue date: 1991 May
- Health prioritization: the case of Chile.
- Authors: Vargas V, Poblete S
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- What are the economic consequences for households of illness and of paying for health care in low- and middle-income country contexts?
- Authors: McIntyre D, Thiede M, Dahlgren G, Whitehead M
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- A basic package of health services for post-conflict countries: implications for sexual and reproductive health services.
- Authors: Roberts B, Guy S, Sondorp E, Lee-Jones L
- Issue date: 2008 May