When best practice is bad medicine: a new approach to rationing tertiary health services in South Africa.
AffiliationDivision of Infectious Diseases and HIV Medicine at Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherSouth African Medical Society
- NICE rationing of specialised health care services for South Africa?
- Authors: Taylor B
- Issue date: 2008 May
- International radiology for developing countries: the delivery of medical imaging services to a Honduran radiologic scarce zone.
- Authors: Dross PE, Sumner R, Tysowsky M, Aujero MP
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Health care services in a new South Africa.
- Authors: Benatar SR, van Rensburg HC
- Issue date: 1995 Jul-Aug
- Health care rationing through inconvenience. The third party's secret weapon.
- Authors: Grumet GW
- Issue date: 1989 Aug 31
- Invited Commentary Should We Be Rationing Dialysis in South Africa in the 21<sup>st</sup> Century?
- Authors: Moosa MR, Wearne N
- Issue date: 2018 Mar-Apr