Increased baseline body weight is a risk factor associated with virological failure while on antiretroviral treatment.
- Determinants of virological failure after successful viral load suppression in first-line highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Geretti AM, Smith C, Haberl A, Garcia-Diaz A, Nebbia G, Johnson M, Phillips A, Staszewski S
- Issue date: 2008
- Resistance profiles after different periods of exposure to a first-line antiretroviral regimen in a Cameroonian cohort of HIV type-1-infected patients.
- Authors: Soria A, Porten K, Fampou-Toundji JC, Galli L, Mougnutou R, Buard V, Kfutwah A, Vessière A, Rousset D, Teck R, Calmy A, Ciaffi L, Lazzarin A, Gianotti N
- Issue date: 2009
- Antiretroviral rounds. CD4 count 423, viral load 12,000: time to treat anyway?
- Authors: Hodder S, Frank I
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Different methods to calculate the inhibitory quotient of boosted single protease inhibitors and their association with virological response.
- Authors: Winston A, Patel N, Back D, Khoo S, Bulbeck S, Mandalia S, Pozniak AL, Nelson M, Moyle G, Gazzard B, Boffito M
- Issue date: 2006 Apr 15
- CD4+ T cell count recovery in HIV type 1-infected patients is independent of class of antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Khanna N, Opravil M, Furrer H, Cavassini M, Vernazza P, Bernasconi E, Weber R, Hirschel B, Battegay M, Kaufmann GR, Swiss HIV Cohort Study.
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 15