Increased baseline body weight is a risk factor associated with virological failure while on antiretroviral treatment.
- Predictive factors for immunological and virological endpoints in Thai patients receiving combination antiretroviral treatment.
- Authors: Srasuebkul P, Ungsedhapand C, Ruxrungtham K, Boyd MA, Phanuphak P, Cooper DA, Law MG
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- A new model to monitor the virological efficacy of antiretroviral treatment in resource-poor countries.
- Authors: Colebunders R, Moses KR, Laurence J, Shihab HM, Semitala F, Lutwama F, Bakeera-Kitaka S, Lynen L, Spacek L, Reynolds SJ, Quinn TC, Viner B, Mayanja-Kizza H
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Misclassification of first-line antiretroviral treatment failure based on immunological monitoring of HIV infection in resource-limited settings.
- Authors: Kantor R, Diero L, Delong A, Kamle L, Muyonga S, Mambo F, Walumbe E, Emonyi W, Chan P, Carter EJ, Hogan J, Buziba N
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 1
- Kinetics of CD4 cells after discontinuation of antiretroviral therapy in patients with virological failure and a CD4 cell count greater than 500 cells/microl.
- Authors: Mussini C, Bugarini R, Perno CF, Antinori A, Borghi V, Bertoli A, D'Arrigo R, Bedini A, Mongiardo N, Cossarizza A, Esposito R
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 26
- Antiretroviral treatment failure predicts mortality in rural Tanzania.
- Authors: Pettersen PS, Brox IK, Naman E, Bruun JN, Dyrhol-Riise AM, Trøseid M, Johannessen A
- Issue date: 2015 Aug