Target Product Profile of a Molecular Drug-Susceptibility Test for Use in Microscopy Centers
AuthorsDenkinger, C M
Cirillo, D M
Boehme, C C
Perkins, M D
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of Infectious Diseases
AbstractCurrent phenotypic testing for drug resistance in patients with tuberculosis is inadequate primarily with respect to turnaround time. Molecular tests hold the promise of an improved time to diagnosis.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Defining the needs for next generation assays for tuberculosis.
- Authors: Denkinger CM, Kik SV, Cirillo DM, Casenghi M, Shinnick T, Weyer K, Gilpin C, Boehme CC, Schito M, Kimerling M, Pai M
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 1
- Diagnostic accuracy and reproducibility of WHO-endorsed phenotypic drug susceptibility testing methods for first-line and second-line antituberculosis drugs.
- Authors: Horne DJ, Pinto LM, Arentz M, Lin SY, Desmond E, Flores LL, Steingart KR, Minion J
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Molecular diagnosis of tuberculosis and drug resistance.
- Authors: Lin SY, Desmond EP
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Tuberculosis drug resistance testing by molecular methods: opportunities and challenges in resource limited settings.
- Authors: Abebe G, Paasch F, Apers L, Rigouts L, Colebunders R
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Evaluation of a Rapid Molecular Drug-Susceptibility Test for Tuberculosis.
- Authors: Xie YL, Chakravorty S, Armstrong DT, Hall SL, Via LE, Song T, Yuan X, Mo X, Zhu H, Xu P, Gao Q, Lee M, Lee J, Smith LE, Chen RY, Joh JS, Cho Y, Liu X, Ruan X, Liang L, Dharan N, Cho SN, Barry CE 3rd, Ellner JJ, Dorman SE, Alland D
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 14