Operative Procedures in the Elderly in Low-Resource Settings: A Review of Médecins Sans Frontières Facilities: Reply
AuthorsWong, E G
Mupenda Mwania, J
Kasonga Tshibangu, C
Saqeb, S H
Hazrati, K U R
Kushner, A L
MetadataShow full item record
- Operative procedures in the elderly in low-resource settings: a review of Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Mupenda Mwania J, Kasonga Tshibangu C, Haq Saqeb S, Hazrati KU, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Surgical skills needed for humanitarian missions in resource-limited settings: common operative procedures performed at Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Global Surgery in the Elderly must Focus on Education.
- Authors: Patel SB
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Perioperative mortality: Analysis of 3 years of operative data across 7 general surgical projects of Médecins Sans Frontières in Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, and South Sudan.
- Authors: Davies JF, Lenglet A, van Wijhe M, Ariti C
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Operative mortality in resource-limited settings: the experience of Medecins Sans Frontieres in 13 countries.
- Authors: Chu KM, Ford N, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2010 Aug