Clinical predictor of mortality in patients with Ebola virus disease
Traoré, Fodé Amara
Kpamy, Dimai Ouo
Bah, Elhadj Ibrahima
Tounkara, Thierno Mamadou
MetadataShow full item record
JournalClinical Infectious Diseases
AbstractIn an observational cohort study including 89 Ebola patients, predictor factors of death were analyzed. The crude mortality rate was 43.8%. Myalgia (OR; 4.04; P=0.02), hemorrhage (OR=3.52; P=0.02), and difficulty breathing (OR= 5.75; P=0.01) were independently associated with death.
PublisherOxford University Press
DescriptionTo access this article, please click on "Additional LInks".
- Long-term sequelae after Ebola virus disease in Bundibugyo, Uganda: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Clark DV, Kibuuka H, Millard M, Wakabi S, Lukwago L, Taylor A, Eller MA, Eller LA, Michael NL, Honko AN, Olinger GG Jr, Schoepp RJ, Hepburn MJ, Hensley LE, Robb ML
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Ebola outbreak in Conakry, Guinea: epidemiological, clinical, and outcome features.
- Authors: Barry M, Traoré FA, Sako FB, Kpamy DO, Bah EI, Poncin M, Keita S, Cisse M, Touré A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Ebola hemorrhagic Fever: novel biomarker correlates of clinical outcome.
- Authors: McElroy AK, Erickson BR, Flietstra TD, Rollin PE, Nichol ST, Towner JS, Spiropoulou CF
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 15
- Ebola in West Africa: the end of the first year.
- Authors: Griffiths PD
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Clinical, virologic, and immunologic follow-up of convalescent Ebola hemorrhagic fever patients and their household contacts, Kikwit, Democratic Republic of the Congo. Commission de Lutte contre les Epidémies à Kikwit.
- Authors: Rowe AK, Bertolli J, Khan AS, Mukunu R, Muyembe-Tamfum JJ, Bressler D, Williams AJ, Peters CJ, Rodriguez L, Feldmann H, Nichol ST, Rollin PE, Ksiazek TG
- Issue date: 1999 Feb