Screening for psychological difficulties in young children in crisis: complementary cross-cultural validation
Djibo, D M
Manzo, M L
Trujillo Maza, E M
Kirubi, B W
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDetection of children's psychological difficulties in crises and low resource settings is challenged by the lack of a validated, rapid and simple tool. We present the results of two confirmatory validations of the Psychological Screening for Young Children aged 3 to 6 years (PSYCa 3-6) scale.
PublisherOxford University Press
DescriptionTo access this article, click on "Additional Links".
- A rapid screening tool for psychological distress in children 3-6years old: results of a validation study.
- Authors: Marquer C, Barry C, Mouchenik Y, Hustache S, Djibo DM, Manzo ML, Falissard B, Révah-Lévy A, Grais RF, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 16
- A screening tool for psychological difficulties in children aged 6 to 36 months: cross-cultural validation in Kenya, Cambodia and Uganda.
- Authors: Nackers F, Roederer T, Marquer C, Ashaba S, Maling S, Mwanga-Amumpaire J, Muny S, Sokeo C, Shom V, Palha M, Lefèbvre P, Kirubi BW, Kamidigo G, Falissard B, Moro MR, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 12
- [Trauma and resilience among children 3 to 6 years old in three neighborhoods of Port-au-Prince after the 2010 earthquake in Haiti].
- Authors: Mouchenik Y, Dauriac-Le Masson V, Marquer C, Marty-Chevreuil A, Georges R, Derivois D, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Maternal perception of emotional difficulties of preschool children in rural Niger.
- Authors: Marquer C, Grais RF, Moro MR
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Validation of cross-cultural child mental health and psychosocial research instruments: adapting the Depression Self-Rating Scale and Child PTSD Symptom Scale in Nepal.
- Authors: Kohrt BA, Jordans MJ, Tol WA, Luitel NP, Maharjan SM, Upadhaya N
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 4