A Global Biomedical R&D Fund and Mechanism for Innovations of Public Health Importance
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBernard Pécoul and colleagues call for the establishment of a global biomedical R&D fund as a key priority of the G7 summit in June 2015.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- The mismatch between the health research and development (R&D) that is needed and the R&D that is undertaken: an overview of the problem, the causes, and solutions.
- Authors: Viergever RF
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 10
- Funding medical and health-related research in the public interest.
- Authors: Baird PA
- Issue date: 1996 Aug 1
- Mapping of available health research and development data: what's there, what's missing, and what role is there for a global observatory?
- Authors: Røttingen JA, Regmi S, Eide M, Young AJ, Viergever RF, Ardal C, Guzman J, Edwards D, Matlin SA, Terry RF
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 12
- Global health and the scientific research agenda.
- Authors: Flory JH, Kitcher P
- Issue date: 2004 Winter
- Drug development for neglected diseases.
- Authors: de Francisco A
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 5