Barriers and facilitators to combined ART initiation in pregnant women with HIV: lessons learnt from a PMTCT B+ pilot program in Swaziland
AuthorsParker, L A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn January 2013, Swaziland launched a PMTCT B+ implementation study in rural Shiselweni. We aimed to identify patient and health service determinants of combined antiretroviral therapy (ART) initiation, to help guide national implementation of PMTCT B+.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Towards elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV: performance of different models of care for initiating lifelong antiretroviral therapy for pregnant women in Malawi (Option B+).
- Authors: van Lettow M, Bedell R, Mayuni I, Mateyu G, Landes M, Chan AK, van Schoor V, Beyene T, Harries AD, Chu S, Mganga A, van Oosterhout JJ
- Issue date: 2014
- Lessons learned from the PMTCT program in Swaziland: challenges with accepting lifelong ART for pregnant and lactating women - a qualitative study.
- Authors: Katirayi L, Chouraya C, Kudiabor K, Mahdi MA, Kieffer MP, Moland KM, Tylleskar T
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 24
- Challenges and successes in the implementation of option B+ to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV in southern Swaziland.
- Authors: Etoori D, Kerschberger B, Staderini N, Ndlangamandla M, Nhlabatsi B, Jobanputra K, Mthethwa-Hleza S, Parker LA, Sibanda S, Mabhena E, Pasipamire M, Kabore SM, Rusch B, Jamet C, Ciglenecki I, Teck R
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 20
- Implementation and operational research: the impact of option B+ on the antenatal PMTCT cascade in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Kim MH, Ahmed S, Hosseinipour MC, Giordano TP, Chiao EY, Yu X, Nguyen C, Chimbwandira F, Kazembe PN, Abrams EJ
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 15
- Initiation of antiretroviral therapy or antiretroviral prophylaxis in pregnant women living with HIV registered in five townships of Mandalay, Myanmar: A cross sectional study.
- Authors: Kyaw KWY, Mon AA, Phyo KH, Kyaw NTT, Kumar AMV, Lwin TT, Aung ZZ, Aung TK, Oo MM, Htun T, Ya SST, Satyanarayana S, Oo HN
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 5