Target product profile (TPP) for chagas disease point-of-care diagnosis and assessment of response to treatment
AuthorsPorrás, Analía I
Yadon, Zaida E
Chaves, Gabriela C
Martins-Filho, Olindo Assis
Schijman, Alejandro G
Shikanai-Yasuda, Maria Aparecida
MetadataShow full item record
- Optimising diagnosis of viraemic hepatitis C infection: the development of a target product profile.
- Authors: Ivanova Reipold E, Easterbrook P, Trianni A, Panneer N, Krakower D, Ongarello S, Roberts T, Miller V, Denkinger C
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1
- Matching diagnostics development to clinical need: Target product profile development for a point of care test for community-acquired lower respiratory tract infection.
- Authors: Gal M, Francis NA, Hood K, Villacian J, Goossens H, Watkins A, Butler CC, RAPP-ID consortium.
- Issue date: 2018
- Considerations in developing a target product profile for parenteral pharmaceutical products.
- Authors: Lambert WJ
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- AAV2-mediated CLN2 gene transfer to rodent and non-human primate brain results in long-term TPP-I expression compatible with therapy for LINCL.
- Authors: Sondhi D, Peterson DA, Giannaris EL, Sanders CT, Mendez BS, De B, Rostkowski AB, Blanchard B, Bjugstad K, Sladek JR Jr, Redmond DE Jr, Leopold PL, Kaminsky SM, Hackett NR, Crystal RG
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- 2-Acetylthiamin pyrophosphate (acetyl-TPP) pH-rate profile for hydrolysis of acetyl-TPP and isolation of acetyl-TPP as a transient species in pyruvate dehydrogenase catalyzed reactions.
- Authors: Gruys KJ, Datta A, Frey PA
- Issue date: 1989 Nov 14