The case for improved diagnostic tools to control Ebola Virus Disease in West Africa and how to get there
MetadataShow full item record
- The West African ebola virus disease epidemic 2014-2015: A commissioned review.
- Authors: Omilabu SA, Salu OB, Oke BO, James AB
- Issue date: 2016 Apr-Jun
- Potential for broad-scale transmission of Ebola virus disease during the West Africa crisis: lessons for the Global Health security agenda.
- Authors: Undurraga EA, Carias C, Meltzer MI, Kahn EB
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Infection Prevention and Control for Ebola in Health Care Settings - West Africa and United States.
- Authors: Hageman JC, Hazim C, Wilson K, Malpiedi P, Gupta N, Bennett S, Kolwaite A, Tumpey A, Brinsley-Rainisch K, Christensen B, Gould C, Fisher A, Jhung M, Hamilton D, Moran K, Delaney L, Dowell C, Bell M, Srinivasan A, Schaefer M, Fagan R, Adrien N, Chea N, Park BJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 8
- Ebola virus disease control in West Africa: an ecological, one health approach.
- Authors: Meseko CA, Egbetade AO, Fagbo S
- Issue date: 2015
- Functional Characterization of Adaptive Mutations during the West African Ebola Virus Outbreak.
- Authors: Dietzel E, Schudt G, Krähling V, Matrosovich M, Becker S
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 15