The Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Diagnosis and Treatment Cascade in Bangladesh
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine, in areas supported by BRAC, Bangladesh i) the pre-diagnosis and pre-treatment attrition among presumptive and confirmed Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) patients and ii) factors associated with attrition.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- High pre-diagnosis attrition among patients with presumptive MDR-TB: an operational research from Bhopal district, India.
- Authors: Shewade HD, Kokane AM, Singh AR, Verma M, Parmar M, Chauhan A, Chahar SS, Tiwari M, Khan SN, Gupta V, Tripathy JP, Nagar M, Singh SK, Mehra PK, Kumar AM
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 4
- Systematic screening for drug-resistant tuberculosis with Xpert(®) MTB/RIF in a referral hospital in Cambodia.
- Authors: Lorent N, Kong C, Kim T, Sam S, Thai S, Colebunders R, Rigouts L, Lynen L
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Impact of Xpert MTB/RIF and decentralized care on linkage to care and drug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Evans D, Sineke T, Schnippel K, Berhanu R, Govathson C, Black A, Long L, Rosen S
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 17
- Low pre-diagnosis attrition but high pre-treatment attrition among patients with MDR-TB: An operational research from Chennai, India.
- Authors: Shewade HD, Nair D, Klinton JS, Parmar M, Lavanya J, Murali L, Gupta V, Tripathy JP, Swaminathan S, Kumar AMV
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Effects of Introducing Xpert MTB/RIF on Diagnosis and Treatment of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Patients in Indonesia: A Pre-Post Intervention Study.
- Authors: van Kampen SC, Susanto NH, Simon S, Astiti SD, Chandra R, Burhan E, Farid MN, Chittenden K, Mustikawati DE, Alisjahbana B
- Issue date: 2015