Loss-To-Follow-Up on Multidrug Resistant Tuberculosis Treatment in Gujarat, India: The WHEN and WHO of It
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMultidrug-resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) is a rising global threat to public health and concerted efforts for its treatment are diluted if the outcomes are not successful, loss to follow up (LFU) being one of them. It is therefore necessary to know the proportion and the associated reasons for LFU and devise effective patient-centered strategies to improve retention in care.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Analysis of loss to follow-up in 4099 multidrug-resistant pulmonary tuberculosis patients.
- Authors: Walker IF, Shi O, Hicks JP, Elsey H, Wei X, Menzies D, Lan Z, Falzon D, Migliori GB, Pérez-Guzmán C, Vargas MH, García-García L, Sifuentes Osornio J, Ponce-De-León A, van der Walt M, Newell JN
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Unacceptable treatment outcomes and associated factors among India's initial cohorts of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) patients under the revised national TB control programme (2007-2011): Evidence leading to policy enhancement.
- Authors: Parmar MM, Sachdeva KS, Dewan PK, Rade K, Nair SA, Pant R, Khaparde SD
- Issue date: 2018
- Risk factors associated with loss to follow-up among multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients in Georgia.
- Authors: Kuchukhidze G, Kumar AM, de Colombani P, Khogali M, Nanava U, Blumberg HM, Kempker RR
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 21
- Predictors of unsuccessful interim treatment outcomes of multidrug resistant tuberculosis patients.
- Authors: Atif M, Bashir A, Ahmad N, Fatima RK, Saba S, Scahill S
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 29
- Body mass index predictive of sputum culture conversion among MDR-TB patients in Indonesia.
- Authors: Putri FA, Burhan E, Nawas A, Soepandi PZ, Sutoyo DK, Agustin H, Isbaniah F, Dowdy DW
- Issue date: 2014 May