Cholera in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Fetal, Neonatal, and Maternal Mortality
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMaternal infection with cholera may negatively affect pregnancy outcomes. The objective of this research is to systematically review the literature and determine the risk of fetal, neonatal and maternal death associated with cholera during pregnancy.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Untreated maternal syphilis and adverse outcomes of pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Gomez GB, Kamb ML, Newman LM, Mark J, Broutet N, Hawkes SJ
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 1
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) for treating HIV infection in ART-eligible pregnant women.
- Authors: Sturt AS, Dokubo EK, Sint TT
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 17
- A prospective study of maternal, fetal and neonatal deaths in low- and middle-income countries.
- Authors: Saleem S, McClure EM, Goudar SS, Patel A, Esamai F, Garces A, Chomba E, Althabe F, Moore J, Kodkany B, Pasha O, Belizan J, Mayansyan A, Derman RJ, Hibberd PL, Liechty EA, Krebs NF, Hambidge KM, Buekens P, Carlo WA, Wright LL, Koso-Thomas M, Jobe AH, Goldenberg RL, Global Network Maternal Newborn Health Registry Study Investigators.
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 1
- Traditional birth attendant training for improving health behaviours and pregnancy outcomes.
- Authors: Sibley LM, Sipe TA, Barry D
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 15