Cholera in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Fetal, Neonatal, and Maternal Mortality
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMaternal infection with cholera may negatively affect pregnancy outcomes. The objective of this research is to systematically review the literature and determine the risk of fetal, neonatal and maternal death associated with cholera during pregnancy.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- The association between maternal HIV infection and perinatal outcome: a systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Brocklehurst P, French R
- Issue date: 1998 Aug
- Untreated maternal syphilis and adverse outcomes of pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Gomez GB, Kamb ML, Newman LM, Mark J, Broutet N, Hawkes SJ
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 1
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) for treating HIV infection in ART-eligible pregnant women.
- Authors: Sturt AS, Dokubo EK, Sint TT
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 17
- Maternal and Fetal Outcome After Cardiac Operations During Pregnancy: A Meta-Analysis.
- Authors: Jha N, Jha AK, Chand Chauhan R, Chauhan NS
- Issue date: 2018 Aug