Treatment of Drug-resistant Tuberculosis with Bedaquiline in a High HIV Prevalence Setting: An Interim Cohort Analysis
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSouth Africa has a large burden of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB); only 15% of XDR-TB patients have successful outcomes.
- High treatment success rate for multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis using a bedaquiline-containing treatment regimen.
- Authors: Ndjeka N, Schnippel K, Master I, Meintjes G, Maartens G, Romero R, Padanilam X, Enwerem M, Chotoo S, Singh N, Hughes J, Variava E, Ferreira H, Te Riele J, Ismail N, Mohr E, Bantubani N, Conradie F
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Effectiveness and safety of bedaquiline under conditional access program for treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis in India: An interim analysis.
- Authors: Salhotra VS, Sachdeva KS, Kshirsagar N, Parmar M, Ramachandran R, Padmapriyadarsini C, Patel Y, Mehandru L, Jaju J, Ponnuraja C, Gupta M, Kalaiselvan V, Shamim A, Khaparde S, Swaminathan S, Bedaquiline CAP Site Teams.
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Clofazimine in the treatment of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis with HIV coinfection in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Padayatchi N, Gopal M, Naidoo R, Werner L, Naidoo K, Master I, O'Donnell MR
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Long-term bedaquiline-related treatment outcomes in patients with extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis from South Africa.
- Authors: Olayanju O, Limberis J, Esmail A, Oelofse S, Gina P, Pietersen E, Fadul M, Warren R, Dheda K
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Compassionate use of bedaquiline for the treatment of multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis: interim analysis of a French cohort.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Le Dû D, Jachym M, Henry B, Martin D, Caumes E, Veziris N, Métivier N, Robert J, MDR-TB Management Group of the French National Reference Center for Mycobacteria and the Physicians of the French MDR-TB Cohort.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 15