Treatment of Drug-resistant Tuberculosis with Bedaquiline in a High HIV Prevalence Setting: An Interim Cohort Analysis
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSouth Africa has a large burden of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB); only 15% of XDR-TB patients have successful outcomes.
- Clofazimine in the treatment of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis with HIV coinfection in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Padayatchi N, Gopal M, Naidoo R, Werner L, Naidoo K, Master I, O'Donnell MR
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Compassionate use of bedaquiline for the treatment of multidrug-resistant and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis: interim analysis of a French cohort.
- Authors: Guglielmetti L, Le Dû D, Jachym M, Henry B, Martin D, Caumes E, Veziris N, Métivier N, Robert J, MDR-TB Management Group of the French National Reference Center for Mycobacteria and the Physicians of the French MDR-TB Cohort.
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 15
- Selected questions and controversies about bedaquiline: a view from the field.
- Authors: Dheda K, Esmail A, Limberis J, Maartens G
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 1
- Early treatment outcomes and HIV status of patients with extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Dheda K, Shean K, Zumla A, Badri M, Streicher EM, Page-Shipp L, Willcox P, John MA, Reubenson G, Govindasamy D, Wong M, Padanilam X, Dziwiecki A, van Helden PD, Siwendu S, Jarand J, Menezes CN, Burns A, Victor T, Warren R, Grobusch MP, van der Walt M, Kvasnovsky C
- Issue date: 2010 May 22
- <i>In Vitro</i> Drug Susceptibility of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid, Clofazimine, Moxifloxacin, and Gatifloxacin against Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in Beijing, China.
- Authors: Pang Y, Zong Z, Huo F, Jing W, Ma Y, Dong L, Li Y, Zhao L, Fu Y, Huang H
- Issue date: 2017 Oct