Factors Associated with Unfavorable Treatment Outcomes in New and Previously Treated TB Patients in Uzbekistan: A Five Year Countrywide Study
Colombani, P d
Gudmund Hinderaker, S
Boom, M v d
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTB is one of the main health priorities in Uzbekistan and relatively high rates of unfavorable treatment outcomes have recently been reported. This requires closer analysis to explain the reasons and recommend interventions to improve the situation. Thus, by using countrywide data this study sought to determine trends in unfavorable outcomes (lost-to-follow-ups, deaths and treatment failures) and describe their associations with socio-demographic and clinical factors.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Recurrent tuberculosis and associated factors: A five - year countrywide study in Uzbekistan.
- Authors: Gadoev J, Asadov D, Harries AD, Parpieva N, Tayler-Smith K, Isaakidis P, Ali E, Hinderaker SG, Ogtay G, Ramsay A, Jalolov A, Dara M
- Issue date: 2017
- Magnitude and treatment outcomes of pulmonary tuberculosis patients in a poor urban slum of Abia State, Nigeria.
- Authors: Ogbudebe CL, Izuogu S, Abu CE
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Factors associated with unfavourable tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Lusaka, Zambia, 2015: a secondary analysis of routine surveillance data.
- Authors: Nanzaluka FH, Chibuye S, Kasapo CC, Langa N, Nyimbili S, Moonga G, Kapata N, Kumar R, Chongwe G
- Issue date: 2019
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis Patients under Directly Observed Treatment Short Course and Factors Affecting Outcome in Southern Ethiopia: A Five-Year Retrospective Study.
- Authors: Gebrezgabiher G, Romha G, Ejeta E, Asebe G, Zemene E, Ameni G
- Issue date: 2016
- Progress toward tuberculosis control and determinants of treatment outcomes--Kazakhstan, 2000-2002.
- Authors: Bumburidi E, Ajeilat S, Dadu A, Aitmagambetova I, Ershova J, Fagan R, Favorov MO, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Issue date: 2006 Apr 28