Measles Seroprevalence in Chiradzulu District, Malawi: Implications for Evaluating Vaccine Coverage
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSelf-reported measles vaccination coverage is frequently used to inform vaccination strategies in resource-poor settings. However, little is known to what extent this is a reliable indicator of underlying seroprotection, information that could provide guidance ensuring the success of measles control and elimination strategies.
- Exploring HIV infection and susceptibility to measles among older children and adults in Malawi: a facility-based study.
- Authors: Polonsky JA, Singh B, Masiku C, Langendorf C, Kagoli M, Hurtado N, Berthelot M, Heinzelmann A, Puren A, Grais RF
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- [Measles: immunity and vaccination status in Greater Frankfurt on the Main].
- Authors: Friedrichs I, Doerr HW, Allwinn R
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Supplemental measles vaccine antibody response among HIV-infected and -uninfected children in Malawi after 1- and 2-dose primary measles vaccination schedules.
- Authors: Fowlkes AL, Witte D, Beeler J, Audet SA, Broadhead R, Bellini WJ, Cutts F, Helfand RF
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 14
- Prevalence of measles antibodies among health care workers in Catalonia (Spain) in the elimination era.
- Authors: Urbiztondo L, Borràs E, Costa J, Broner S, Campins M, Bayas JM, Esteve M, Domínguez A, Working Group for the Study of the Immune Status in Healthcare Workers in Catalonia.
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 26
- Pattern of susceptibility to measles in Italy. Serological Study Group.
- Authors: Salmaso S, Gabutti G, Rota MC, Giordano C, Penna C, Mandolini D, Crovari P
- Issue date: 2000