Treatment Outcomes for HIV and MDR-TB Co-infected Adults and Children: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease : the official journal of the International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractThe incidence of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) is increasing in high human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) prevalence settings, with high associated mortality. Treatment outcomes in HIV-co-infected adults and children are poorly documented.
- Treatment outcomes in multidrug resistant tuberculosis-human immunodeficiency virus Co-infected patients on anti-retroviral therapy at Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Authors: Umanah T, Ncayiyana J, Padanilam X, Nyasulu PS
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 28
- Impact of the human immunodeficiency virus on early multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment outcomes in Botswana.
- Authors: Hafkin J, Modongo C, Newcomb C, Lowenthal E, MacGregor RR, Steenhoff AP, Friedman H, Bisson GP
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Malnutrition associated with unfavorable outcome and death among South African MDR-TB and HIV co-infected children.
- Authors: Hicks RM, Padayatchi N, Shah NS, Wolf A, Werner L, Sunkari VB, O'Donnell MR
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Outcomes of comprehensive care for children empirically treated for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in a setting of high HIV prevalence.
- Authors: Satti H, McLaughlin MM, Omotayo DB, Keshavjee S, Becerra MC, Mukherjee JS, Seung KJ
- Issue date: 2012
- Integrated, home-based treatment for MDR-TB and HIV in rural South Africa: an alternate model of care.
- Authors: Brust JC, Shah NS, Scott M, Chaiyachati K, Lygizos M, van der Merwe TL, Bamber S, Radebe Z, Loveday M, Moll AP, Margot B, Lalloo UG, Friedland GH, Gandhi NR
- Issue date: 2012 Aug