Monitoring Treatment Outcomes in Patients with Chronic Disease: Lessons from Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Programmes
MetadataShow full item record
- Why reinvent the wheel? Leveraging the lessons of HIV scale-up to confront non-communicable diseases.
- Authors: Rabkin M, El-Sadr WM
- Issue date: 2011
- Leveraging the lessons learned from HIV/AIDS for coordinated chronic care delivery in resource-poor settings.
- Authors: Gupta N, Bukhman G
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Offering integrated care for HIV/AIDS, diabetes and hypertension within chronic disease clinics in Cambodia.
- Authors: Janssens B, Van Damme W, Raleigh B, Gupta J, Khem S, Soy Ty K, Vun M, Ford N, Zachariah R
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- HIV, aging and continuity care: strengthening health systems to support services for noncommunicable diseases in low-income countries.
- Authors: Rabkin M, Kruk ME, El-Sadr WM
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 31
- The double burden of communicable and non-communicable diseases in developing countries.
- Authors: Boutayeb A
- Issue date: 2006 Mar