Making Progress Towards Food Security: Evidence from an Intervention in Three Rural Districts of Rwanda
Hinderaker, S G
Nisingizwe, M P
Tihabyona, J d D
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic Health Nutrition
AbstractDetermining interventions to address food insecurity and poverty, as well as setting targets to be achieved in a specific time period have been a persistent challenge for development practitioners and decision makers. The present study aimed to assess the changes in food access and consumption at the household level after one-year implementation of an integrated food security intervention in three rural districts of Rwanda.
PublisherCambridge University Press
- Correlates of household food insecurity and low dietary diversity in rural Cambodia.
- Authors: McDonald CM, McLean J, Kroeun H, Talukder A, Lynd LD, Green TJ
- Issue date: 2015
- Maternal resources and household food security: evidence from Nicaragua.
- Authors: Schmeer KK, Piperata BA, Herrera Rodríguez A, Salazar Torres VM, Centeno Cárdenas FJ
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Validity and reliability of the Arabic version of the Household Food Insecurity Access Scale in rural Lebanon.
- Authors: Naja F, Hwalla N, Fossian T, Zebian D, Nasreddine L
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Household food security is associated with agricultural livelihoods and diet quality in a marginalized community of rural Bedouins in Lebanon.
- Authors: Ghattas H, Barbour JM, Nord M, Zurayk R, Sahyoun NR
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Assessing the cross-sectional and inter-temporal validity of the Household Food Insecurity Access Scale (HFIAS) in Burundi.
- Authors: Desiere S, D'Haese M, Niragira S
- Issue date: 2015 Oct