Open Source Software For Patient Data Management In Critical Care
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have previously developed a Patient Data Management System for Intensive Care based on Open Source Software. The aim of this work was to adapt this software to use in Emergency Departments in low resource environments. The new software includes facilities for utilization of the South African Triage Scale and prediction of mortality based on independent predictive factors derived from data from the Tabarre Emergency Trauma Center in Port au Prince, Haiti.
- Computer gains.
- Authors: Kenny C
- Issue date: 2001 Nov 15-21
- Patient data management systems (PDMS). Computer technology for critical care nurses.
- Authors: Milholland K
- Issue date: 1988 Nov-Dec
- From pen-and-paper questionnaire to a computer-assisted instrument for self-triage in the ophthalmic emergency department: Process and validation.
- Authors: Eijk ES, Bettink-Remeijer MW, Timman R, Busschbach JJ
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 1
- Introduction of a standardised protocol, including systematic use of tranexamic acid, for management of severe adult trauma patients in a low-resource setting: the MSF experience from Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- Authors: Jachetti A, Massénat RB, Edema N, Woolley SC, Benedetti G, Van Den Bergh R, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 18
- Nursing Software for Emergency Triage (NSET).
- Authors: Mandirola Brieux HF, Guillen S, La Rosa F, Moreno C, Benitez S
- Issue date: 2015