Learning Without Borders: A Review of the Implementation of Medical Error Reporting in Médecins Sans Frontières
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo analyse the results from the first 3 years of implementation of a medical error reporting system in Médecins Sans Frontières-Operational Centre Amsterdam (MSF) programs.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- A comprehensive quality assurance program for personnel and procedures in radiation oncology: value of voluntary error reporting and checklists.
- Authors: Kalapurakal JA, Zafirovski A, Smith J, Fisher P, Sathiaseelan V, Barnard C, Rademaker AW, Rave N, Mittal BB
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 1
- Medical error reporting should it be mandatory in Scotland?
- Authors: Eadie A
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Medical error, disclosure and patient safety: a global view of quality care.
- Authors: Kalra J, Kalra N, Baniak N
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Improving disclosure and management of medical error - an opportunity to transform the surgeons of tomorrow.
- Authors: Tevlin R, Doherty E, Traynor O
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Reporting medical errors to improve patient safety: a survey of physicians in teaching hospitals.
- Authors: Kaldjian LC, Jones EW, Wu BJ, Forman-Hoffman VL, Levi BH, Rosenthal GE
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 14