Low Incidence of Renal Dysfunction Among HIV-Infected Patients on a Tenofovir-Based First Line Antiretroviral Treatment Regimen in Myanmar
AuthorsKyaw, Nang Thu Thu
Harries, Anthony D
Soe, Kyi Pyar
Zuu, Moe Khine Lwin
Htwe, Pyae Sone
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSince 2004, Médecins Sans Frontières-Switzerland has provided treatment and care for people living with HIV in Dawei, Myanmar. Renal function is routinely monitored in patients on tenofovir (TDF)-based antiretroviral treatment (ART), and this provides an opportunity to measure incidence and risk factors for renal dysfunction.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Incidence and risk factors for tenofovir-associated renal toxicity in HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Quesada PR, Esteban LL, García JR, Sánchez RV, García TM, Alonso-Vega GG, Ferrández JS
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Effect of baseline renal function on tenofovir-containing antiretroviral therapy outcomes in Zambia.
- Authors: Mulenga L, Musonda P, Mwango A, Vinikoor MJ, Davies MA, Mweemba A, Calmy A, Stringer JS, Keiser O, Chi BH, Wandeler G, IeDEA-Southern Africa.
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Tenofovir use and renal insufficiency among pregnant and general adult population of HIV-infected, ART-naïve individuals in Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Johnson DC, Chasela C, Maliwichi M, Mwafongo A, Akinkuotu A, Moses A, Jamieson DJ, Kourtis AP, King CC, van der Horst C, Hosseinipour MC
- Issue date: 2012
- The effect of Tenofovir on renal function among Ugandan adults on long-term antiretroviral therapy: a cross-sectional enrolment analysis.
- Authors: Salome T, Kasamba I, Mayanja BN, Kazooba P, Were J, Kaleebu P, Munderi P, CoLTART study team.
- Issue date: 2016
- Renal Dysfunction during Tenofovir Use in a Regional Cohort of HIV-Infected Individuals in the Asia-Pacific.
- Authors: Tanuma J, Jiamsakul A, Makane A, Avihingsanon A, Ng OT, Kiertiburanakul S, Chaiwarith R, Kumarasamy N, Nguyen KV, Pham TT, Lee MP, Ditangco R, Merati TP, Choi JY, Wong WW, Kamarulzaman A, Yunihastuti E, Sim BL, Ratanasuwan W, Kantipong P, Zhang F, Mustafa M, Saphonn V, Pujari S, Sohn AH, TREAT Asia HIV Observational Databases (TAHOD).
- Issue date: 2016