Obstetrics in the time of Ebola: challenges and dilemmas in providing lifesaving care during a deadly epidemic
- Ebola in pregnancy: risk and clinical outcomes.
- Authors: Kitching A, Walsh A, Morgan D
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- General introduction into the Ebola virus biology and disease.
- Authors: Zawilińska B, Kosz-Vnenchak M
- Issue date: 2014
- Shedding of Ebola Virus in an Asymptomatic Pregnant Woman.
- Authors: Akerlund E, Prescott J, Tampellini L
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 18
- Ebola experts seek to expand testing.
- Authors: Butler D
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 11
- When the rubber meets the road: dealing with a returning traveler from West Africa during the Ebola outbreak of 2014.
- Authors: Guarner J
- Issue date: 2014 Oct