Identification of Patients Who Could Benefit from Bedaquiline or Delamanid: a Multisite MDR-TB Cohort Study
du Cros, P
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe World Health Organization recommends adding bedaquiline or delamanid to multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) regimens for which four effective drugs are not available, and delamanid for patients at high risk of poor outcome.
- Combined Use of Delamanid and Bedaquiline to Treat Multidrug-Resistant and Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Migliori GB, Pontali E, Sotgiu G, Centis R, D'Ambrosio L, Tiberi S, Tadolini M, Esposito S
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 7
- Early safety and efficacy of the combination of bedaquiline and delamanid for the treatment of patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis in Armenia, India, and South Africa: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Ferlazzo G, Mohr E, Laxmeshwar C, Hewison C, Hughes J, Jonckheere S, Khachatryan N, De Avezedo V, Egazaryan L, Shroufi A, Kalon S, Cox H, Furin J, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Cost-effectiveness of adding novel or group 5 interventions to a background regimen for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Germany.
- Authors: Wirth D, Dass R, Hettle R
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 8
- Acquired Resistance to Bedaquiline and Delamanid in Therapy for Tuberculosis.
- Authors: Bloemberg GV, Keller PM, Stucki D, Trauner A, Borrell S, Latshang T, Coscolla M, Rothe T, Hömke R, Ritter C, Feldmann J, Schulthess B, Gagneux S, Böttger EC
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 12
- Management of drug resistantTB in patients with HIV co-infection.
- Authors: Pontali E, Sotgiu G, Centis R, D'Ambrosio L, Spanevello A, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2015