Translational Research for Tuberculosis Elimination: Priorities, Challenges, and Actions
Denkinger, C M
Evans, T G
Kumar, A M
Mgone, C S
Mukadi, Y D
Nguyen, V N
Sizemore, C F
Squire, S B
Van Helden, P D
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractChristian Lienhardt and colleagues describe the research efforts needed to end the global tuberculosis epidemic by 2035.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Tuberculosis elimination: where are we now?
- Authors: Matteelli A, Rendon A, Tiberi S, Al-Abri S, Voniatis C, Carvalho ACC, Centis R, D'Ambrosio L, Visca D, Spanevello A, Battista Migliori G
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 30
- Texas tuberculosis research symposium 2018: Research and clinical collaboration within the State of Texas - Moving towards elimination of TB.
- Authors: Dhandayuthapani S, Actor JK, Graviss EA
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Tuberculosis elimination, patients' lives and rational use of new drugs: revisited.
- Authors: Tiberi S, D'Ambrosio L, De Lorenzo S, Viggiani P, Centis R, Migliori GB
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Challenges in diagnosis and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection.
- Authors: Gupta KB
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Advances in basic and translational tuberculosis research: Proceedings of the first meeting of RePORT international.
- Authors: Geadas C, Stoszek SK, Sherman D, Andrade BB, Srinivasan S, Hamilton CD, Ellner J
- Issue date: 2017 Jan