Closer to 90-90-90. The Cascade of Care After 10 Years of ART Scale-Up in Rural Malawi: a Population Study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe antiretroviral therapy (ART) programme supported by Médecins Sans Frontières in the rural Malawian district of Chiradzulu was one of the first in sub-Saharan Africa to scale up ART delivery in 2002. After more than a decade of continuous involvement, we conducted a population survey to evaluate the cascade of care, including population viral load, in the district.
PublisherInternational AIDS Society
- Cascade of HIV care and population viral suppression in a high-burden region of Kenya.
- Authors: Maman D, Zeh C, Mukui I, Kirubi B, Masson S, Opolo V, Szumilin E, Riche B, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 31
- Point-of-care viral load monitoring: outcomes from a decentralized HIV programme in Malawi.
- Authors: Nicholas S, Poulet E, Wolters L, Wapling J, Rakesh A, Amoros I, Szumilin E, Gueguen M, Schramm B
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Successes and gaps in the HIV cascade of care of a high HIV prevalence setting in Zimbabwe: a population-based survey.
- Authors: Conan N, Coulborn RM, Simons E, Mapfumo A, Apollo T, Garone DB, Casas EC, Puren AJ, Chihana ML, Maman D
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Distribution of advanced HIV disease from three high HIV prevalence settings in Sub-Saharan Africa: a secondary analysis data from three population-based cross-sectional surveys in Eshowe (South Africa), Ndhiwa (Kenya) and Chiradzulu (Malawi).
- Authors: Chihana ML, Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ellman T, Goemaere E, Wanjala S, Masiku C, Szumilin E, Etard JF, Maman D, Davies MA
- Issue date: 2019
- Factors associated with HIV status awareness and Linkage to Care following home based testing in rural Malawi.
- Authors: Maman D, Ben-Farhat J, Chilima B, Masiku C, Salumu L, Ford N, Mendiharat P, Szumilin E, Masson S, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2016 Nov