Closer to 90-90-90. The Cascade of Care After 10 Years of ART Scale-Up in Rural Malawi: a Population Study
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe antiretroviral therapy (ART) programme supported by Médecins Sans Frontières in the rural Malawian district of Chiradzulu was one of the first in sub-Saharan Africa to scale up ART delivery in 2002. After more than a decade of continuous involvement, we conducted a population survey to evaluate the cascade of care, including population viral load, in the district.
PublisherInternational AIDS Society
- Successes and gaps in the HIV cascade of care of a high HIV prevalence setting in Zimbabwe: a population-based survey.
- Authors: Conan N, Coulborn RM, Simons E, Mapfumo A, Apollo T, Garone DB, Casas EC, Puren AJ, Chihana ML, Maman D
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Cascade of HIV care and population viral suppression in a high-burden region of Kenya.
- Authors: Maman D, Zeh C, Mukui I, Kirubi B, Masson S, Opolo V, Szumilin E, Riche B, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 31
- Prevalence of nonsuppressed viral load and associated factors among HIV-positive adults receiving antiretroviral therapy in Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe (2015 to 2017): results from population-based nationally representative surveys.
- Authors: Haas AD, Radin E, Hakim AJ, Jahn A, Philip NM, Jonnalagadda S, Saito S, Low A, Patel H, Schwitters AM, Rogers JH, Frederix K, Kim E, Bello G, Williams DB, Parekh B, Sachathep K, Barradas DT, Kalua T, Birhanu S, Musuka G, Mugurungi O, Tippett Barr BA, Sleeman K, Mulenga LB, Thin K, Ao TT, Brown K, Voetsch AC, Justman JE
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Point-of-care viral load monitoring: outcomes from a decentralized HIV programme in Malawi.
- Authors: Nicholas S, Poulet E, Wolters L, Wapling J, Rakesh A, Amoros I, Szumilin E, Gueguen M, Schramm B
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Distribution of advanced HIV disease from three high HIV prevalence settings in Sub-Saharan Africa: a secondary analysis data from three population-based cross-sectional surveys in Eshowe (South Africa), Ndhiwa (Kenya) and Chiradzulu (Malawi).
- Authors: Chihana ML, Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ellman T, Goemaere E, Wanjala S, Masiku C, Szumilin E, Etard JF, Maman D, Davies MA
- Issue date: 2019