Providing Anesthesia Care in Resource-limited Settings: A 6-year Analysis of Anesthesia Services Provided at Médecins Sans Frontières Facilities
Hassani, G H
Ntawukiruwabo, I B
Suma, M L
Wong, E G
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnesthesia is integral to improving surgical care in low-resource settings. Anesthesia providers who work in these areas should be familiar with the particularities associated with providing care in these settings, including the types and outcomes of commonly performed anesthetic procedures.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Operative mortality in resource-limited settings: the experience of Medecins Sans Frontieres in 13 countries.
- Authors: Chu KM, Ford N, Trelles M
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Médecins sans frontières experience in orthopedic surgery in postearthquake Haiti in 2010.
- Authors: Teicher CL, Alberti K, Porten K, Elder G, Baron E, Herard P
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Surgical skills needed for humanitarian missions in resource-limited settings: common operative procedures performed at Médecins Sans Frontières facilities.
- Authors: Wong EG, Trelles M, Dominguez L, Gupta S, Burnham G, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Surgical Care of Pediatric Patients in the Humanitarian Setting: The Médecins Sans Frontières Experience, 2012-2013.
- Authors: Trudeau MO, Baron E, Hérard P, Labar AS, Lassalle X, Teicher CL, Rothstein DH
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Operative trauma in low-resource settings: The experience of Médecins Sans Frontières in environments of conflict, postconflict, and disaster.
- Authors: Wong EG, Dominguez L, Trelles M, Ayobi S, Hazraty KR, Kasonga C, Basimuoneye JP, Santiague L, Kamal M, Rahmoun A, Kushner AL
- Issue date: 2015 May