Evaluation of Two Rapid Screening Assays for Detecting Hepatitis C Antibodies in Resource-Constrained Settings
AbstractTo evaluate the diagnostic accuracy of the OraQuick HCV rapid antibody test from OraSure and the Multisure HCV antibody assay from MP Biomedicals.
- Laboratory evaluation of rapid test kits to detect hepatitis C antibody for use in predonation screening in emergency settings.
- Authors: O'Connell RJ, Gates RG, Bautista CT, Imbach M, Eggleston JC, Beardsley SG, Manak MM, Gonzales R, Rentas FJ, Macdonald VW, Cardo LJ, Reiber DT, Stramer SL, Michael NL, Peel SA
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Performance evaluation of the OraQuick hepatitis C virus rapid antibody test.
- Authors: Cha YJ, Park Q, Kang ES, Yoo BC, Park KU, Kim JW, Hwang YS, Kim MH
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Diagnostic accuracy evaluation of the ImmunoFlow HCV rapid immunochromatographic test for the detection of hepatitis C antibodies.
- Authors: Kosack CS, Nick S, Shanks L
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Evaluation of a new, rapid test for detecting HCV infection, suitable for use with blood or oral fluid.
- Authors: Lee SR, Kardos KW, Schiff E, Berne CA, Mounzer K, Banks AT, Tatum HA, Friel TJ, Demicco MP, Lee WM, Eder SE, Monto A, Yearwood GD, Guillon GB, Kurtz LA, Fischl M, Unangst JL, Kriebel L, Feiss G, Roehler M
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Diagnostic accuracy of tests to detect Hepatitis C antibody: a meta-analysis and review of the literature.
- Authors: Tang W, Chen W, Amini A, Boeras D, Falconer J, Kelly H, Peeling R, Varsaneux O, Tucker JD, Easterbrook P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1