Potential Impact of Multiple Interventions on HIV Incidence in a Hyperendemic Region in Western Kenya: a Modelling Study
MetadataShow full item record
JournalBMC Infectious Diseases
AbstractMultiple prevention interventions, including early antiretroviral therapy initiation, may reduce HIV incidence in hyperendemic settings. Our aim was to predict the short-term impact of various single and combined interventions on HIV spreading in the adult population of Ndhiwa subcounty (Nyanza Province, Kenya).
- Combined interventions to reduce HIV incidence in KwaZulu-Natal: a modelling study.
- Authors: Blaizot S, Huerga H, Riche B, Ellman T, Shroufi A, Etard JF, Ecochard R
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 26
- The new role of antiretrovirals in combination HIV prevention: a mathematical modelling analysis.
- Authors: Cremin I, Alsallaq R, Dybul M, Piot P, Garnett G, Hallett TB
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 28
- HIV incidence in western Kenya during scale-up of antiretroviral therapy and voluntary medical male circumcision: a population-based cohort analysis.
- Authors: Borgdorff MW, Kwaro D, Obor D, Otieno G, Kamire V, Odongo F, Owuor P, Muthusi J, Mills LA, Joseph R, Schmitz ME, Young PW, Zielinski-Gutierrez E, De Cock KM
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Voluntary medical male circumcision: translating research into the rapid expansion of services in Kenya, 2008-2011.
- Authors: Mwandi Z, Murphy A, Reed J, Chesang K, Njeuhmeli E, Agot K, Llewellyn E, Kirui C, Serrem K, Abuya I, Loolpapit M, Mbayaki R, Kiriro N, Cherutich P, Muraguri N, Motoku J, Kioko J, Knight N, Bock N
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Could Circumcision of HIV-Positive Males Benefit Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Programs in Africa? Mathematical Modeling Analysis.
- Authors: Awad SF, Sgaier SK, Lau FK, Mohamoud YA, Tambatamba BC, Kripke KE, Thomas AG, Bock N, Reed JB, Njeuhmeli E, Abu-Raddad LJ
- Issue date: 2017