Lessons Learnt from TB Screening in Closed Immigration Centres in Italy
Al Rousan, A
Sané Schepisi, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBetween June 2012 and December 2013 Médecins Sans Frontières launched a pilot project with the aim of testing a strategy for improving timely diagnosis of active pulmonary TB among migrants hosted in four centres of identification and expulsion (CIE) in Italy.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Preventing tuberculosis transmission at a maternity hospital by targeted screening radiography of migrants.
- Authors: Schechner V, Lessing JB, Grisaru-Soen G, Braun T, Abu-Hanna J, Carmeli Y, Aviram G
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- A comparative examination of tuberculosis immigration medical screening programs from selected countries with high immigration and low tuberculosis incidence rates.
- Authors: Alvarez GG, Gushulak B, Abu Rumman K, Altpeter E, Chemtob D, Douglas P, Erkens C, Helbling P, Hamilton I, Jones J, Matteelli A, Paty MC, Posey DL, Sagebiel D, Slump E, Tegnell A, Valín ER, Winje BA, Ellis E
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 4
- Screening of asymptomatic rheumatic heart disease among refugee/migrant children and youths in Italy.
- Authors: Condemi F, Rossi G, Lupiz M, Pagano A, Zamatto F, Marini S, Romeo F, De Maio G
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 2
- Barriers to accessing TB diagnosis for rural-to-urban migrants with chronic cough in Chongqing, China: a mixed methods study.
- Authors: Long Q, Li Y, Wang Y, Yue Y, Tang C, Tang S, Squire SB, Tolhurst R
- Issue date: 2008 Oct 2
- Active Tuberculosis Case Finding Interventions Among Immigrants, Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Italy.
- Authors: Schepisi MS, Gualano G, Piselli P, Mazza M, D'Angelo D, Fasciani F, Barbieri A, Rocca G, Gnolfo F, Olivani P, Ferrarese M, Codecasa LR, Palmieri F, Girardi E
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 24