Lessons Learnt from TB Screening in Closed Immigration Centres in Italy
Al Rousan, A
Sané Schepisi, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBetween June 2012 and December 2013 Médecins Sans Frontières launched a pilot project with the aim of testing a strategy for improving timely diagnosis of active pulmonary TB among migrants hosted in four centres of identification and expulsion (CIE) in Italy.
PublisherOxford University Press
- Preventing tuberculosis transmission at a maternity hospital by targeted screening radiography of migrants.
- Authors: Schechner V, Lessing JB, Grisaru-Soen G, Braun T, Abu-Hanna J, Carmeli Y, Aviram G
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- A comparative examination of tuberculosis immigration medical screening programs from selected countries with high immigration and low tuberculosis incidence rates.
- Authors: Alvarez GG, Gushulak B, Abu Rumman K, Altpeter E, Chemtob D, Douglas P, Erkens C, Helbling P, Hamilton I, Jones J, Matteelli A, Paty MC, Posey DL, Sagebiel D, Slump E, Tegnell A, Valín ER, Winje BA, Ellis E
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 4
- Screening of asymptomatic rheumatic heart disease among refugee/migrant children and youths in Italy.
- Authors: Condemi F, Rossi G, Lupiz M, Pagano A, Zamatto F, Marini S, Romeo F, De Maio G
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 2
- Tuberculosis screening during the 2015 European refugee crisis.
- Authors: Tewes S, Hensen B, Jablonka A, Gawe D, Kastikainen M, Happle C, Carlens J, Berthold LD, Wacker F
- Issue date: 2020 Feb 7
- Targeting TB or MRSA in Norwegian municipalities during 'the refugee crisis' of 2015: a framework for priority setting in screening.
- Authors: Danielsen AS, Elstrøm P, Arnesen TM, Gopinathan U, Kacelnik O
- Issue date: 2019 Sep