Programmatic Management of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: An Updated Research Agenda.
AuthorsMitnick, C D
Rodriguez, C A
Hatton, M L
Grobusch, M P
Podewils, L J
van den Hof, S
Daley, C L
Gebhard, A C
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere are numerous challenges in delivering appropriate treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) and the evidence base to guide those practices remains limited. We present the third updated Research Agenda for the programmatic management of drug-resistant TB (PMDT), assembled through a literature review and survey.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Authors: Bloom BR, Atun R, Cohen T, Dye C, Fraser H, Gomez GB, Knight G, Murray M, Nardell E, Rubin E, Salomon J, Vassall A, Volchenkov G, White R, Wilson D, Yadav P, Holmes KK, Bertozzi S, Bloom BR, Jha P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 3
- Challenges in detection and treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis patients in Vietnam.
- Authors: Hoang TT, Nguyen NV, Dinh SN, Nguyen HB, Cobelens F, Thwaites G, Nguyen HT, Nguyen AT, Wright P, Wertheim HF
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 29
- Global scale-up of the programmatic management of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Daley CL
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- API TB Consensus Guidelines 2006: Management of pulmonary tuberculosis, extra-pulmonary tuberculosis and tuberculosis in special situations.
- Authors: API Consensus Expert Committee.
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Management of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in children: a survival guide for paediatricians.
- Authors: Schaaf HS, Marais BJ
- Issue date: 2011 Mar