Programmatic Management of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis: An Updated Research Agenda.
AuthorsMitnick, C D
Rodriguez, C A
Hatton, M L
Grobusch, M P
Podewils, L J
van den Hof, S
Daley, C L
Gebhard, A C
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere are numerous challenges in delivering appropriate treatment for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) and the evidence base to guide those practices remains limited. We present the third updated Research Agenda for the programmatic management of drug-resistant TB (PMDT), assembled through a literature review and survey.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Challenges in detection and treatment of multidrug resistant tuberculosis patients in Vietnam.
- Authors: Hoang TT, Nguyen NV, Dinh SN, Nguyen HB, Cobelens F, Thwaites G, Nguyen HT, Nguyen AT, Wright P, Wertheim HF
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 29
- Improving diagnosis and case management of patients with tuberculosis: A review of gaps, needs and potential solutions in accessing laboratory diagnostics.
- Authors: Andama A, Somoskovi A, Mandel B, Bell D, Gutierrez C
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Global scale-up of the programmatic management of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Authors: Daley CL
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- API TB Consensus Guidelines 2006: Management of pulmonary tuberculosis, extra-pulmonary tuberculosis and tuberculosis in special situations.
- Authors: API Consensus Expert Committee.
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Management of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in children: a survival guide for paediatricians.
- Authors: Schaaf HS, Marais BJ
- Issue date: 2011 Mar