Cost of Hospitalization for Non-Communicable Diseases in India: Are We Pro-Poor?
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractObjectives: To estimate out-of-pocket (OOP) expenditure due to hospitalization from NCDs and its impact on households in India.
- Cost of injury care in India: cross-sectional analysis of National Sample Survey 2014.
- Authors: Tripathy JP, Jagnoor J, Prasad BM, Ivers R
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Cost of hospitalization for childbirth in India: how equitable it is in the post-NRHM era?
- Authors: Tripathy JP, Shewade HD, Mishra S, Kumar AMV, Harries AD
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 15
- Cost of diabetic care in India: An inequitable picture.
- Authors: Tripathy JP, Prasad BM
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Health care inequities in north India: role of public sector in universalizing health care.
- Authors: Prinja S, Kanavos P, Kumar R
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Out-of-pocket expenditure for hospitalization in Haryana State of India: Extent, determinants & financial risk protection.
- Authors: Sharma D, Prinja S, Aggarwal AK, Bahuguna P, Sharma A, Rana SK
- Issue date: 2017 Dec