Recommendations for Dealing with Waste Contaminated with Ebola Virus: a Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points Approach
van der Es, M
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess, within communities experiencing Ebola virus outbreaks, the risks associated with the disposal of human waste and to generate recommendations for mitigating such risks.
PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Risks from <i>Ebolavirus</i> Discharge from Hospitals to Sewer Workers.
- Authors: Haas CN, Rycroft T, Bibby K, Casson L
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 1
- Ebola virus RNA detection on fomites in close proximity to confirmed Ebola patients; N'Zerekore, Guinea, 2015.
- Authors: Palich R, Irenge LM, Barte de Sainte Fare E, Augier A, Malvy D, Gala JL
- Issue date: 2017
- Assessment of the risk of Ebola virus transmission from bodily fluids and fomites.
- Authors: Bausch DG, Towner JS, Dowell SF, Kaducu F, Lukwiya M, Sanchez A, Nichol ST, Ksiazek TG, Rollin PE
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 15
- Potential Exposure to Ebola Virus from Body Fluids due to Ambulance Compartment Permeability in Sierra Leone.
- Authors: Casey ML, Nguyen DT, Idriss B, Bennett S, Dunn A, Martin S
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Ebola virus poses new challenge to healthcare community.
- Authors: Hollis E
- Issue date: 2014 Nov-Dec