Growth in Virologically Suppressed HIV-Positive Children on Antiretroviral Therapy: Individual and Population-level References.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCombination antiretroviral therapy (ART) suppresses viral replication in HIV-infected children. The growth of virologically suppressed children on ART has not been well documented. We aimed to develop dynamic reference curves for weight-for-age Z scores (WAZ) and height-for-age Z scores (HAZ).
- Variability of growth in children starting antiretroviral treatment in southern Africa.
- Authors: Gsponer T, Weigel R, Davies MA, Bolton C, Moultrie H, Vaz P, Rabie H, Technau K, Ndirangu J, Eley B, Garone D, Wellington M, Giddy J, Ehmer J, Egger M, Keiser O, IeDEA Southern Africa.
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Effect of Age at Antiretroviral Therapy Initiation on Catch-up Growth Within the First 24 Months Among HIV-infected Children in the IeDEA West African Pediatric Cohort.
- Authors: Jesson J, Koumakpaï S, Diagne NR, Amorissani-Folquet M, Kouéta F, Aka A, Lawson-Evi K, Dicko F, Kouakou K, Pety T, Renner L, Eboua T, Coffie PA, Desmonde S, Leroy V, Paediatric WADA IeDEA Collaboration.
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Growth response to antiretroviral treatment in HIV-infected children: a cohort study from Lilongwe, Malawi.
- Authors: Weigel R, Phiri S, Chiputula F, Gumulira J, Brinkhof M, Gsponer T, Tweya H, Egger M, Keiser O
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Growth in HIV-infected children on long-term antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Feucht UD, Van Bruwaene L, Becker PJ, Kruger M
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Growth, immune and viral responses in HIV infected African children receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Musoke PM, Mudiope P, Barlow-Mosha LN, Ajuna P, Bagenda D, Mubiru MM, Tylleskar T, Fowler MG
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 6