Safety, Feasibility, and Acceptability of the PrePex Device for Adult Male Circumcision in Malawi
Tippett Barr, BA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNonsurgical adult male circumcision devices present an alternative to surgery where health resources are limited. This study aimed to assess the safety, feasibility, and acceptability of the PrePex device for adult male circumcision in Malawi.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Safety and Acceptability of the PrePex Device When Used in Routine Male Circumcision Service Delivery During Active Surveillance in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mavhu W, Hatzold K, Ncube G, Xaba S, Madidi N, Keatinge J, Dhodho E, Samkange CA, Tshimanga M, Mangwiro T, Mugurungi O, Njeuhmeli E, Cowan FM
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 1
- Safety, effectiveness and acceptability of the PrePex device for adult male circumcision in Kenya.
- Authors: Feldblum PJ, Odoyo-June E, Obiero W, Bailey RC, Combes S, Hart C, Jou Lai J, Fischer S, Cherutich P
- Issue date: 2014
- PrePex circumcision surveillance: Adverse events and analgesia for device removal.
- Authors: Lebina L, Milovanovic M, Otwombe K, Abraham P, Manentsa M, Nzenze S, Martinson N
- Issue date: 2018
- One-arm, open-label, prospective, cohort field study to assess the safety and efficacy of the PrePex device for scale-up of nonsurgical circumcision when performed by nurses in resource-limited settings for HIV prevention.
- Authors: Mutabazi V, Kaplan SA, Rwamasirabo E, Bitega JP, Ngeruka ML, Savio D, Karema C, Binagwaho A
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 1
- Is the PrePex device an alternative for surgical male circumcision in adolescents ages 13-17 years? Findings from routine service delivery during active surveillance in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mavhu W, Hatzold K, Madidi N, Maponga B, Dhlamini R, Munjoma M, Xaba S, Ncube G, Mugurungi O, Cowan FM
- Issue date: 2019