Safety, Feasibility, and Acceptability of the PrePex Device for Adult Male Circumcision in Malawi
Tippett Barr, BA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNonsurgical adult male circumcision devices present an alternative to surgery where health resources are limited. This study aimed to assess the safety, feasibility, and acceptability of the PrePex device for adult male circumcision in Malawi.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Safety and Acceptability of the PrePex Device When Used in Routine Male Circumcision Service Delivery During Active Surveillance in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mavhu W, Hatzold K, Ncube G, Xaba S, Madidi N, Keatinge J, Dhodho E, Samkange CA, Tshimanga M, Mangwiro T, Mugurungi O, Njeuhmeli E, Cowan FM
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 1
- Is the PrePex device an alternative for surgical male circumcision in adolescents ages 13-17 years? Findings from routine service delivery during active surveillance in Zimbabwe.
- Authors: Mavhu W, Hatzold K, Madidi N, Maponga B, Dhlamini R, Munjoma M, Xaba S, Ncube G, Mugurungi O, Cowan FM
- Issue date: 2019
- Safety, effectiveness and acceptability of the PrePex device for adult male circumcision in Kenya.
- Authors: Feldblum PJ, Odoyo-June E, Obiero W, Bailey RC, Combes S, Hart C, Jou Lai J, Fischer S, Cherutich P
- Issue date: 2014
- Prospective Observational Study of the ShangRing Device for Adult Medical Male Circumcision in a Routine Clinical Setting in Malawi.
- Authors: Feldblum PJ, Mwambula C, Selemani M, Long S, Telela DJ, Mwenyekonde E, Lai JJ, Veena V, Mbeya P
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- PrePex circumcision surveillance: Adverse events and analgesia for device removal.
- Authors: Lebina L, Milovanovic M, Otwombe K, Abraham P, Manentsa M, Nzenze S, Martinson N
- Issue date: 2018