Risk Factors for Unstructured Treatment Interruptions and Association with Survival in Low to Middle Income Countries
MetadataShow full item record
JournalAIDS Research and Therapy
AbstractAntiretroviral therapy (ART) treatment interruptions lead to poor clinical outcomes with unplanned or unstructured TIs (uTIs) likely to be underreported. This study describes; uTIs, their risk factors and association with survival.
- Factors associated with attrition, mortality, and loss to follow up after antiretroviral therapy initiation: data from an HIV cohort study in India.
- Authors: Alvarez-Uria G, Naik PK, Pakam R, Midde M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 12
- Effects of unplanned treatment interruptions on HIV treatment failure - results from TAHOD.
- Authors: Jiamsakul A, Kerr SJ, Ng OT, Lee MP, Chaiwarith R, Yunihastuti E, Van Nguyen K, Pham TT, Kiertiburanakul S, Ditangco R, Saphonn V, Sim BL, Merati TP, Wong W, Kantipong P, Zhang F, Choi JY, Pujari S, Kamarulzaman A, Oka S, Mustafa M, Ratanasuwan W, Petersen B, Law M, Kumarasamy N, TREAT Asia HIV Observational Database (TAHOD).
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Determinants of loss to follow-up among HIV positive patients receiving antiretroviral therapy in a test and treat setting: A retrospective cohort study in Masaka, Uganda.
- Authors: Kiwanuka J, Mukulu Waila J, Muhindo Kahungu M, Kitonsa J, Kiwanuka N
- Issue date: 2020
- High attrition among HIV-infected patients with advanced disease treated in an intermediary referral center in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Authors: Molfino L, Kumar AM, Isaakidis P, Van den Bergh R, Khogali M, Hinderaker SG, Magaia A, Lobo S, Edwards CG, Walter J
- Issue date: 2014
- High rates of loss to follow-up during the first year of pre-antiretroviral therapy for HIV patients at sites providing pre-ART care in Nigeria, 2004-2012.
- Authors: Agolory SG, Auld AF, Odafe S, Shiraishi RW, Dokubo EK, Swaminathan M, Dalhatu I, Onotu D, Abiri O, Debem H, Bashorun A, Ellerbrock TV
- Issue date: 2017