Linezolid-Associated Optic Neuropathy in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Patients in Mumbai, India
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPatients on linezolid-containing drug-resistant TB (DR-TB) regimen often develop adverse-events, particularly peripheral and optic neuropathy. Programmatic data and experiences of linezolid-associated optic neuropathy from high DR-TB burden settings are lacking. The study aimed to determine the frequency of and risk-factors associated with linezolid-associated optic neuropathy and document the experiences related to treatment/care of DR-TB patients on linezolid-containing regimens.
PublisherPublic Library of Science
- Ocular inflammatory disease and ocular tuberculosis in a cohort of patients co-infected with HIV and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Mumbai, India: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Mehta S, Mansoor H, Khan S, Saranchuk P, Isaakidis P
- Issue date: 2013 May 20
- Peripheral neuropathy in a diabetic child treated with linezolid for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis: a case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Swaminathan A, du Cros P, Seddon JA, Mirgayosieva S, Asladdin R, Dusmatova Z
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 12
- Linezolid-containing regimens for the treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis in South African children.
- Authors: Rose PC, Hallbauer UM, Seddon JA, Hesseling AC, Schaaf HS
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Is Severe and Long-lasting Linezolid-induced Optic Neuropathy Reversible?
- Authors: Lee S, Kang BH, Ryu WY, Um SJ, Roh MS, Son C
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 15
- [Severe linezolid-induced toxic optic neuropathy].
- Authors: Xerri O, Lemaire B, Nasser G, Rousseau-Huvey B, Labetoulle M, Rousseau A
- Issue date: 2015 Mar