Mental Health Problems Among Conflict-Affected Adults in Grozny, Chechnya: a Qualitative Study
MetadataShow full item record
JournalConflict and Health
AbstractA decade of conflict in Chechnya destroyed infrastructure and resulted in widespread exposure to violence. Amidst substantial reconstruction, periodic violence has contributed to an ongoing atmosphere of insecurity. We conducted a qualitative study to understand the mental health and psychosocial problems affecting adult Chechens in this context to inform development of assessment tools for an evaluation study related to individual counseling.
- Mental health and psychosocial problems among conflict-affected children in Kachin State, Myanmar: a qualitative study.
- Authors: Lee C, Nguyen AJ, Russell T, Aules Y, Bolton P
- Issue date: 2018
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Problems and Needs of Violence Survivors in the Colombian Pacific Coast: A Qualitative Study in Buenaventura and Quibdó.
- Authors: Santaella-Tenorio J, Bonilla-Escobar FJ, Nieto-Gil L, Fandiño-Losada A, Gutiérrez-Martínez MI, Bass J, Bolton P
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- The trauma of ongoing conflict and displacement in Chechnya: quantitative assessment of living conditions, and psychosocial and general health status among war displaced in Chechnya and Ingushetia.
- Authors: de Jong K, van der Kam S, Ford N, Hargreaves S, van Oosten R, Cunningham D, Boots G, Andrault E, Kleber R
- Issue date: 2007 Mar 13
- Efficacy and acceptability of psychosocial interventions in asylum seekers and refugees: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Turrini G, Purgato M, Acarturk C, Anttila M, Au T, Ballette F, Bird M, Carswell K, Churchill R, Cuijpers P, Hall J, Hansen LJ, Kösters M, Lantta T, Nosè M, Ostuzzi G, Sijbrandij M, Tedeschi F, Valimaki M, Wancata J, White R, van Ommeren M, Barbui C
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Maternal mental health priorities, help-seeking behaviors, and resources in post-conflict settings: a qualitative study in eastern Uganda.
- Authors: Tol WA, Ebrecht B, Aiyo R, Murray SM, Nguyen AJ, Kohrt BA, Ndyanabangi S, Alderman S, Musisi S, Nakku J
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 7