Patients' Costs Associated With Seeking and Accessing Treatment for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa
MetadataShow full item record
JournalThe International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease : the Official Journal of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
AbstractSouth Africa is one of the world's 22 high tuberculosis (TB) burden countries, with the second highest number of notified rifampicin-resistant TB (R(R)-TB) and multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB) cases.
- Cost of multi drug resistance tuberculosis in Germany.
- Authors: Diel R, Nienhaus A, Lampenius N, Rüsch-Gerdes S, Richter E
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Costs of inpatient treatment for multi-drug-resistant tuberculosis in South Africa.
- Authors: Schnippel K, Rosen S, Shearer K, Martinson N, Long L, Sanne I, Variava E
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Cost per patient of treatment for rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis in a community-based programme in Khayelitsha, South Africa.
- Authors: Cox H, Ramma L, Wilkinson L, Azevedo V, Sinanovic E
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Incremental Cost Effectiveness of Bedaquiline for the Treatment of Rifampicin-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa: Model-Based Analysis.
- Authors: Schnippel K, Firnhaber C, Conradie F, Ndjeka N, Sinanovic E
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Financial barriers and coping strategies: a qualitative study of accessing multidrug-resistant tuberculosis and tuberculosis care in Yunnan, China.
- Authors: Hutchison C, Khan MS, Yoong J, Lin X, Coker RJ
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 22