Performance and Time to Become Negative After Treatment of Three Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests in Low and High Malaria Transmission Settings
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe performance of different malaria rapid diagnostic tests (RDT) may be influenced by transmission intensity and by the length of time each test requires to become negative after treatment and patient's recovery.
- Usefulness of Plasmodium falciparum-specific rapid diagnostic tests for assessment of parasite clearance and detection of recurrent infections after artemisinin-based combination therapy.
- Authors: Aydin-Schmidt B, Mubi M, Morris U, Petzold M, Ngasala BE, Premji Z, Björkman A, Mårtensson A
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 1
- An interactive model for the assessment of the economic costs and benefits of different rapid diagnostic tests for malaria.
- Authors: Lubell Y, Hopkins H, Whitty CJ, Staedke SG, Mills A
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 28
- Field evaluation of HRP2 and pan pLDH-based immunochromatographic assay in therapeutic monitoring of uncomplicated falciparum malaria in Myanmar.
- Authors: Nyunt MH, Kyaw MP, Win KK, Myint KM, Nyunt KM
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 11
- Diagnostic capacity, and predictive values of rapid diagnostic tests for accurate diagnosis of Plasmodium falciparum in febrile children in Asante-Akim, Ghana.
- Authors: Quakyi IA, Adjei GO, Sullivan DJ Jr, Laar A, Stephens JK, Owusu R, Winch P, Sakyi KS, Coleman N, Krampa FD, Essuman E, Aubyn VNA, Boateng IA, Borteih BB, Vanotoo L, Tuakli J, Addison E, Bart-Plange C, Sorvor F, Adjei AA
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 14
- Improving the Specificity of Plasmodium falciparum Malaria Diagnosis in High-Transmission Settings with a Two-Step Rapid Diagnostic Test and Microscopy Algorithm.
- Authors: Murungi M, Fulton T, Reyes R, Matte M, Ntaro M, Mulogo E, Nyehangane D, Juliano JJ, Siedner MJ, Boum Y 2nd, Boyce RM
- Issue date: 2017 May