Who Needs to Be Targeted for HIV Testing and Treatment in KwaZulu-Natal? Results From a Population-Based Survey
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIdentifying gaps in HIV testing and treatment is essential to design specific strategies targeting those not accessing HIV services. We assessed the prevalence and factors associated with being HIV untested, unaware, untreated, and virally unsuppressed in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
PublisherLippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Progress towards the UNAIDS 90-90-90 goals by age and gender in a rural area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a household-based community cross-sectional survey.
- Authors: Huerga H, Van Cutsem G, Ben Farhat J, Puren A, Bouhenia M, Wiesner L, Dlamini L, Maman D, Ellman T, Etard JF
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 2
- Transmission networks and risk of HIV infection in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: a community-wide phylogenetic study.
- Authors: de Oliveira T, Kharsany AB, Gräf T, Cawood C, Khanyile D, Grobler A, Puren A, Madurai S, Baxter C, Karim QA, Karim SS
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- A comparison of self-report and antiretroviral detection to inform estimates of antiretroviral therapy coverage, viral load suppression and HIV incidence in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Authors: Huerga H, Shiferie F, Grebe E, Giuliani R, Farhat JB, Van-Cutsem G, Cohen K
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 29
- Progress of UNAIDS 90-90-90 targets in a district in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with high HIV burden, in the HIPSS study: a household-based complex multilevel community survey.
- Authors: Grobler A, Cawood C, Khanyile D, Puren A, Kharsany ABM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Community-based HIV prevalence in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: results of a cross-sectional household survey.
- Authors: Kharsany ABM, Cawood C, Khanyile D, Lewis L, Grobler A, Puren A, Govender K, George G, Beckett S, Samsunder N, Madurai S, Toledo C, Chipeta Z, Glenshaw M, Hersey S, Abdool Karim Q
- Issue date: 2018 Aug