Effectiveness of Emergency Water Treatment Practices in Refugee Camps in South Sudan
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate the concentration of residual chlorine in drinking water supplies in refugee camps, South Sudan, March-April 2013.
PublisherWorld Health Organization
- An insight into the drinking-water access in the health institutions at the Saharawi refugee camps in Tindouf (Algeria) after 40years of conflict.
- Authors: Vivar M, Pichel N, Fuentes M, Martínez F
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 15
- Chemical and microbial characteristics of municipal drinking water supply systems in the Canadian Arctic.
- Authors: Daley K, Truelstrup Hansen L, Jamieson RC, Hayward JL, Piorkowski GS, Krkosek W, Gagnon GA, Castleden H, MacNeil K, Poltarowicz J, Corriveau E, Jackson A, Lywood J, Huang Y
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Chlorination of Household Drinking Water Among Cholera Patients' Households to Prevent Transmission of Toxigenic Vibrio cholerae in Dhaka, Bangladesh: CHoBI7 Trial.
- Authors: Rashid MU, George CM, Monira S, Mahmud T, Rahman Z, Mustafiz M, Saif-Ur-Rahman KM, Parvin T, Bhuyian SI, Zohura F, Begum F, Biswas SK, Akhter S, Zhang X, Sack D, Sack RB, Alam M
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 7
- Sodium hypochlorite dosage for household and emergency water treatment: updated recommendations.
- Authors: Wilhelm N, Kaufmann A, Blanton E, Lantagne D
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Comparing microbial water quality in an intermittent and continuous piped water supply.
- Authors: Kumpel E, Nelson KL
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 15